- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 548.1
- Total Fat: 16.6 g
- Cholesterol: 113.1 mg
- Sodium: 537.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.7 g
- Protein: 49.0 g
Chicken, Broccoli and Sun Dried Tomato Mac and CheeseSubmitted by: TENGELS82
- 6 oz brown rice pasta
- 3 cups broccoli
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 cup almond milk
- 6 oz (8 wedges) Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
2. Meanwhile, season chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add chicken and cook until no longer pink. Remove to a plate and set aside.
3. In the same skillet add milk, cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Stir until cheese is melted and sauce is thick.
4. Add cooked chicken, pasta and broccoli to the skillet. Stir well to combine, then serve.
Serving Size: makes 4 servings (could probably even do 6 servings as the 4 servings are big)
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TENGELS82.