upwas Rajgira thalipithSubmitted by: ARCHANASKUTHE
IntroductionSavoury Amarant flour pancakes Savoury Amarant flour pancakes
Singada Flour(waterchestnut flour) - 1/2 cup
Ragjira Flour (Amaranth flour) - 1/2 cup
Potato- 1/4 cup grated
Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
Green Chilli Paste - 2 tsp or to taste
yogurt - 1/2 cup
water - 1/4
Salt to taste
2. Mix grated Potato to the mixture and make a thick very batter with yogurt and water.
3. Heat a non-stick tava or pan .
4. Drop 1/2 tsp oil and spread it well.
5. spread 1/4 cup batter on the tava and spread it into a round shape.
6. Make a hole in the center on the round and fill it with oil.
7. Let it cook and check by lifting with a flat spatula for brown spots on underside.
8. Spread a little oil on top and turn.
9. Cook on the other side till done.
10. Serve it with yogurt.
Serving Size: makes 4 - 1/4 cup pancakes