cauliflower sabziSubmitted by: ARCHANASKUTHE
Introductionsimple sauteed cauliflower simple sauteed cauliflower
Cauliflower, raw, 6 cup (remove)
*Canola Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
Salt, 1 tsp (remove)
Turmeric, ground, 1 tsp (remove)
Pepper, red or cayenne, 1/2 tsp (remove)
Mustard seed, yellow, 1 tsp (remove)
Hing 1/4 tsp
2. Add the mustard seeds.when theybegin popping add the turmeric and cayenne pepper.
3. Add the cauliflower flores immediately and give it a good stir to coat all the florets with oil.
4. Lower the heat to a low medium. cover the pan and cook for 3-4 min.
5. take the cover off. add the salt and give it a stir.
6. cook uncovered till the water is all evaporated for @ 7-10 min.
7. serve hot with whole wheat rotis
Serving Size: makes 4 1-cup servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ARCHANASKUTHE.