Veggie-Cheese ChowdahSubmitted by: POPSECRET
2 tbs light butter
1 medium onion
1 cup shredded carrot
1 stalk celery
4 cups chicken broth
2 small red potatoes
2 tbs flour
1/2 cup warm water
3/4 cup skim milk
5 oz frozen broccoli
1 summer squash
16 oz Velveeta
2. Add chicken broth and potatoes, and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer until potatoes are tender.
3. Mix flour and warm water well, then add to soup. Allow to thicken.
4. Add milk, broccoli and summer squash. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
5. Cut cheese into chunks and add little by little until it is all melted.
6. (optional) Blend soup with immersion or regular blender.