- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 174.1
- Total Fat: 10.5 g
- Cholesterol: 25.0 mg
- Sodium: 477.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 9.3 g
Thai Style Tilapia Wraps from Gorton's®Submitted by: GORTONS_RECIPES
IntroductionThis spicy Thai-inspired recipe will give your guests the freedom to enjoy these wraps anyway they want! This spicy Thai-inspired recipe will give your guests the freedom to enjoy these wraps anyway they want!
2 (6.3 ounce) packages Gorton's® Signature Grilled Tilapia (4 fish fillets)
2 Tbsp Panko bread crumbs
1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
1/8 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
1/2 cup light lime vinaigrette
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1 cup cucumber, seeded, julienned
1/2 cup cilantro sprigs
1/2 cup matchstick cut carrots (or julienned)
1 mini sweet red pepper, seeded, julienned
1/2 cup red onion, chopped
4 to 6 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves, washed
lime wedges and small sweet red peppers
Recipe Renovation Contest 1st Place Winner. Submitted by Gloria P. of West Layfayette, IN.
2. In a microwave safe small bowl, combine all Spicy Crunch ingredients except peanuts. Cook in microwave on High for 1 minute.
3. Stir in peanuts and set Spicy Crunch aside.
4. In a small bowl, stir together Dipping Sauce ingredients and set aside.
5. On a large platter, arrange all Wrap Platter ingredients and cooked Gorton's Grilled Tilapia strips. Garnish platter with lime wedges and sweet red peppers.
6. To assemble a wrap, fill lettuce leaf with desired vegetables. Spoon Dipping Sauce over the vegetables. Top with 2-3 strips of cooked Gorton's Grilled Tilapia and sprinkle with Spicy Crunch.
Serving Size: 4 wraps
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
The first time I followed the recipe pretty closely & only cut back a little on the Red Pepper Flakes since i'm not a huge fan of spice and used an italian dressing I had on hand instead of lime vinegarette - it was great! 2nd time I had to use the salmon I had but it turned out very good also! - 2/26/13