Protein Packed CheesecakeSubmitted by: COXBETH
IntroductionThese are my DH's adjustments to this recipe: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/
k+yogurt These are my DH's adjustments to this recipe: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/
8oz - Fat Free Cream Cheese
8oz - Low Fat Cream Cheese
16oz - Fage 0% Fat Free Greek Yogurt
2 whole eggs
1 Cup - Granulated Splenda
1/3 Cup - skim milk
1.5 Scoops - Ultra Peptied French Vanilla Protein Powder
2 tsp - Vanilla Extract
2 tsp - Almond Extract
1/2 tsp - Kosher salt
Bodybuilders will eat this all at once. I divide it up into slices so I get a piece, then hubs scarfs the rest.
2. Cream Cheese in mixer - mix on medium until creamy - scrape sides of bowl down.
3. Add splenda - mix on medium until incorporated - scrape sides of bowl down.
4. Add eggs one at a time while on medium. Again...scrape.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients - mix on medium for 3 minutes.
6. Pour in pan - extra batter in mouth - yum.
7. Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Turn oven to 200 for 50min - 1 hour. Remove and let cool on the counter. Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Serving Size: makes 8 servings
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user COXBETH.