Quinoa ChiliSubmitted by: ROSEKADY
IntroductionSlow cooked vegetarian chili Slow cooked vegetarian chili
* Olive Oil, 0.99999996 tbsp (remove)
* Celery, raw, 2.00000004 stalk, large (11"-12" long) (remove)
* Garlic, 3.99999996 cloves (remove)
* Onions, raw, 2.00000004 slice, medium (1/8" thick) (remove)
* Peppers, sweet, red, fresh, 0.99999996 large (2-1/4 per lb, approx 3-3/4" long, 3" dia) (remove)
* Ancient Harvest Traditional Whole Grain Quinoa, 1 serving =.25 cup dry, 2.00000004 cup (remove)
* Old El Paso Chili seasoning mix, 39 gram(s) (remove)
* President's Choice Blue Menu diced tomatoes, 3.50000004 cup (remove)
* Unico Red Kidney Beans, 3.50000004 cup (remove)
* Unico Black Beans, 2.49999996 cup (remove)
* President's Choice Organics vegetable stock, 2.00000004 cup (remove)
* Yellow Sweet Corn, Frozen, 1.5 cup kernels (remove)
2. Rinse beans
3. Add all ingredients except for the quinoa into the slow cooker.
4. Cook on slow for 6-8 hours
5. Add quinoa in the last hour.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ROSEKADY.