Squash SpagettiSubmitted by: MORTLOFF
IntroductionYellow squash in whole wheat spagetti Yellow squash in whole wheat spagetti
3 oz cooked ground sausage
1 cup yellow squash
1/2 cup of spagetti sauce
1 1/2 tsp olive oil
2 oz (4 oz cooked) whole wheat thin spagettie
1. cook sausage before and drain grease to make it a bit healthier
2. Add finely chopped carrots (or you can grate them) to the sauce to sweeten it without adding sugar!
2. In a pan lightly sautee squash in 1/2 tsp olive oil for about 5 min; season to taste
3. Add sausage to squash and cook for about 5 min
4. Add sauce cook until squash is tender on a medium-low heat
Serving Size: 1 serving
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MORTLOFF.