- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 235.6
- Total Fat: 18.7 g
- Cholesterol: 185.0 mg
- Sodium: 830.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 9.2 g
- Protein: 12.3 g
One Minute Cheese and Garlic Flax Muffin - Low Carb (by BJUBILEE)Submitted by: BJUBILEE
View the original recipe for One Minute Flax Muffin - Low Carb
IntroductionLow carb muffins that can be altered to suit taste. Recipe from http://www.food.com/recipe/one
rb-295649 Low carb muffins that can be altered to suit taste. Recipe from http://www.food.com/recipe/one
* 1/4 cup flax seed meal
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon coconut oil
* optional couple of slices of jalapenos
2. Microwave for one minute on high.
3. Smooth on some butter and enjoy!
4. It will be moist at first, but as the muffin cools it goes away.
Serving Size: Makes 1 muffin