- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 226.5
- Total Fat: 6.7 g
- Cholesterol: 54.7 mg
- Sodium: 1,668.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.3 g
- Protein: 14.3 g
Classic Grilled Shrimp Wraps with Sesame Ginger SlawSubmitted by: SILVERFEATHER73
View the original recipe for Classic Grilled Salmon Burgers with Sesame Ginger Slaw from Gorton's®
IntroductionThese Shrimp wraps are a unique and delicious spin on a familiar favorite. The Asian-inspired homemade coleslaw is super easy to make and tastes great.
These Shrimp wraps are a unique and delicious spin on a familiar favorite. The Asian-inspired homemade coleslaw is super easy to make and tastes great.
16 Medium Shrimp (peeled and deviened)
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp Lite Soy Sauce
2 Tsp. minced garlic
1/3 cup zucchini, julienned
1/3 cup carrot, peeled and julienned
1/3 cup red bell pepper, julienned
1/3 cup napa (or Chinese) cabbage, thinly sliced
4 green onions, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp rice vinegar
2 Tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
2 tsp fresh ginger, finely grated
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/4 to 1/2 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
4 Large (11inch) La Tortilla Whole Wheat Smart Delight tortillas
Recipe Renovation Contest 1st Place Winner. Submitted by Kathi J. of Rochester, NY.
I usually serve this with a side salad with an asian dressing.
2. Meanwhile, In a large bowl mix together zucchini, carrot, bell pepper, cabbage and green onion.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, 2 Tbsp of soy sauce, ginger, 1/2 tsp of sesame oil and hot sauce.
4. Add vinegar mixture to vegetables and toss to combine.
5. Placed marinaded shrimp on the forman grill cook until cooked (about 2 min)
6. Divide mixture evenly on each Tortilla and top with a cooked grilled shrimp. Wrap up and serve.
Serving Size: Makes 4 Wraps