Pinneapple and Cheese SaladSubmitted by: VALCRIS
* Pineapple, fresh, 1 slice (3-1/2" dia x 3/4" thick)
* Swiss Cheese, 100 grams (remove)
* Lettuce, red leaf (salad), 6 cup shredded
* Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing, 1 tbsp
* Olive Oil, 1 1tsp
* Pepper, red or cayenne, 0.3 grams
* Salt, 0.3 grams
- Wash the lettuce and cut the leaves putting them in a big bowl .
- Put the olive oil and the vinegar salad dressing . Put the salt and pepper and mix.
- Cut the pineapple into slices, cubes and distribute over the lettuce.
- Cut the chesse , add to bowl and mix.
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user VALCRIS.