Tuscan Turkey BurgersSubmitted by: BUBBABELLYBGONE
- 1 lb. 94% Fat Free Ground Turkey
- 1/2 lb. Italian Turkey Sausage - Sweet
- 1/2 lb. Italian Turkey Sausage - Hot
- 1/2 cup Panko Japanese bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup lite balsamic salad dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 16 slices French Peasant Bread
Basil Balsamic Mayo
- 1/2 Lite Mayo
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lite balsamic salad dressing
If desired, add a slice of mozzarella cheese and melt onto to the turkey burger.
2. Divide mixture in 8 equal parts. Roughly 2.5" meatball size. Flatten each turkey ball on a square of tinfoil (this will make it easier to flip onto the grill). Grill patties on each side for about 3 - 4 minutes.
3. In a small bowl mix ingredients for the Basil Balsamic Mayo. If desired, toast bread slices on grill until lightly toasted. Spread about 1 tsp of Mayo on each slice of bread, and place turkey burger between slices.
Serving Size: makes (8) thin patties
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BUBBABELLYBGONE.