- Servings Per Recipe: 96
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 26.8
- Total Fat: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 21.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 0.4 g
Brittnie's Vegan Gingerbread CookiesSubmitted by: STARLADY174
IntroductionThese cookies go great with vegan nog or a glass of milk! You'd never know they were vegan! These cookies go great with vegan nog or a glass of milk! You'd never know they were vegan!
-2 2/3 cups white whole wheat flour
-1 1/2 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
-1 tsp ground ginger
-1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
-1/2 tsp sea salt
-1/2 cup molasses
-1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
-1/2 cup unpacked brown sugar
-1/2 cup So Delicious Almond Plus+ Milk
-1 tsp vanilla extract
2) In a separate container, blend together the wet ingredients.
3) Add the wet mixture into the dry, using a hand mixer or stand mixer to combine until dough forms.
4) Form a ball of the dough, wrap it in cellophane, and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
5) After 30 minutes, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6) Clean off a flat surface on the counter.
7) Sprinkle flour onto the counter and coat a rolling pin in a layer of flour.
8) Roll the dough out in sections until it forms approximately 1/4" thick sheets.
9) Cut the dough using your desired cookie cutters. (I used a lid from a baby food jar to calculate the number of servings.)
10) Lightly grease your baking sheets with coconut oil.
11) Bake the cookies for 8 minutes. Re-grease the baking sheets between batches.
12) Let the cookies cool on wire racks.
Serving Size: Makes 96 small round cookies.
Number of Servings: 96
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user STARLADY174.