Hot Tuna ToastedsSubmitted by: LATTELESLIE
IntroductionWe love these ooey gooey fresh tasting fish sandwiches with tomato basil soup. We love these ooey gooey fresh tasting fish sandwiches with tomato basil soup.
Starkist Solid White Albacore Tuna: 1 can (5 ounce can)
Kraft Big Slice Aged Swiss Cheese: 1 slice
Whole Wheat Bread: 2 slices
Hard Boiled Eggs: 2
Green Bell Peppers: 1/4 cup chopped
Best Foods Light Mayonnaise: 3 tablespoons
Lemon Juice: 1 teaspoon
Dried Chopped Minced Onion: 1/2 teaspoon
Garlic Pepper Seasoning: 1/2 teaspoon
2. Chop the remaining whole egg and the egg white. Add to the mixing bowl.
3. Drain the tuna. Add to the mixing bowl, flaking with fork.
4. Add the chopped green bell peppers to the mixing bowl.
5. Next add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, minced onion, and garlic pepper seasoning. Mix well.
6. Cut cheese slice into quarters.
7. Toast whole wheat bread.
8. Top each slice of whole wheat bread with half of the tuna mixture.
9. Arrange half of the cheese on top of each sandwich.
10. Broil until ooey gooey toasted:)
Serving Size: Makes 2 servings
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LATTELESLIE.