- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 370.6
- Total Fat: 9.5 g
- Cholesterol: 55.9 mg
- Sodium: 194.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 10.3 g
Crepes with Strawberry/Blackberry SyrupSubmitted by: JENNIFER3310
IntroductionThis is the not so low fat version, just swap out the syrup for low cal, use skim milk and us e olive oil and it would be very diet friendly. This is the not so low fat version, just swap out the syrup for low cal, use skim milk and us e olive oil and it would be very diet friendly.
0.5 C pancake syrup
1 c strawberries hulled and sliced
0.5 c of blackberries
2 c flour
2 c milk
2 fresh eggs
1 tbsp Mazola oil
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 - 2 tbsp vanilla extract (depending on taste)
1. Mix flour and salt together. Make a well in the center and add the egg, milk and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
2. Heat 1 or 2 pans on med heat. Spray with non fat cooking spray and pour some batter into the pans. Lift and tilt pan right away to spread evenly on bottom.
3. Cook about 1- 2 min each side.
4. Put on plate and cover with aluminum foil until the rest are done.
5. Pour Fruit syrup over crepes. Enjoy.
Serving Size: makes 5 crepes 2 per serving
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JENNIFER3310.