- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 813.2
- Total Fat: 15.3 g
- Cholesterol: 97.1 mg
- Sodium: 2,301.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 118.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 10.2 g
- Protein: 51.9 g
Irish Chicken And DumplingsSubmitted by: FIRESTARTER24
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
* 3 cups water
* 1 cup chopped celery
* 2 onions, quartered
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 5 carrots, sliced
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas
* 4 potatoes, quartered
* 3 cups baking mix
* 1 1/3 cups milk
2. Add potatoes and carrots; cover and cook another 30 minutes.
3. Remove chicken from pot, shred it, and return to pot. Add peas and cook only 5 minutes longer.
4. Add dumplings. To make dumplings: Mix baking mix and milk until a soft dough forms. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto BOILING stew. Simmer covered for 10 minutes, then uncover and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FIRESTARTER24.