Stuffed Mushroom CapsSubmitted by: RUTHIEBEAR
IntroductionA delicious meal, easy to make and yummy to eat. A delicious meal, easy to make and yummy to eat.
1 3 ounce Portobella Mushroom cap, cleaned and washed
1/4 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup chopped celery
1/8 cup cooked brown rice
2 ounces canned in water crabmeat, rinsed
You could add herbs or spices to your taste to the rice mixture. Sometimes I add onion powder.
It can also be made without the crabmeat.
(Preheat oven to 375 degrees)
1. Place a sheet of aluminum foil on a flat cooking sheet. Spray aluminum with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Remove mushroom cap stem and clean out inside. Wash. Dry with paper towel and place cap with inside facing up on foil covered cookie sheet.
3. Spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Saute the celery until still a bit crisp.
4. In a bowl combine the cooked celery, the crabmeat, the rice. Place this mixture inside the mushroom cap.
5. Spread the tomatoes over the rice mixture.
6. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the tomatoes.
7. Put in preheated oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Serving Size: 1 serving
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RUTHIEBEAR.