Quinoa Breakfast BakeSubmitted by: WGMASHBURN
You can substitute 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup in place of the Agave Nectar.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined. Add Agave syrup and whisk.
3. Add egg mixture to cooked and cooled quinoa. Stir with a large spoon to combine. Pour into the parchment-lined baking dish and spread it around to ensure that it’s even.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until set and golden.
5. Using parchment, remove bake from pan as soon as possible so that it doesn’t steam.
6. Cool completely and cut into squares.
Serving Size: Makes 9 Servings
Number of Servings: 9
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user WGMASHBURN.