- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 531.5
- Total Fat: 24.2 g
- Cholesterol: 41.0 mg
- Sodium: 1,409.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g
- Protein: 24.4 g
Pasta Marinara w/ Italian SausageSubmitted by: NYREW06
* Spaghetti/Marinara Sauce (tomato sauce), 3.5 cup
* Mrs. Dash - Tomato Basil Garlic, 0.25 tsp
* Mrs. Dash, Italian Blend, 0.25 tsp
* Bob Evan's Italian Sausage, 16 oz
* Barilla Rotini, 6 serving (3/4 of a box)
* Milk, 1%, .5 cup
(rinsed out jar of sauce with a little bit of milk for creaminess)
Heat sauce - Sprinkle a little Mrs. Dash Italian Seasoning
Brown Sausage - Sprinkle a little Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic
Drain Sausage once browned and then add to sauce while noodles finish cooking.
When noodles are done cooking, drain and add sauce and sausage to noodles.
Let stand for 5 mins before serving.
Serving Size: 1.5-2 cups
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NYREW06.