Dreamy Grape SaladSubmitted by: PRETTY_FLUFFY
IntroductionAs the name says...dreamy! As the name says...dreamy!
* 1-cup green seedless grapes
* 1-cup black seedless grapes
* 1-cup red seedless grapes
* 4-oz fat free cream cheese
* 1/2-cup fat free sour cream
* 1/2-tsp vanilla extract
* 1/2-cup Splenda measurable (or 1/4-cup of sugar free honey which you can get at Super Wal-Mart and Super Target)
* 2-tbsp pecan meal/ground pecans (get at your local healthfood store)
(2) Whisk the room temperature (so it will be softer) cream cheese and the sour cream together with the vanilla.
(3) Stir in the Splenda or sugar free honey.
(4) Fold in the dry grapes and pour into your serving bowl.
(5) Sprinkle the pecan meal on top (for a pretty and tasty presentation).
(6) Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
YIELDS: Eight 1/2-cup servings.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PRETTY_FLUFFY.