Fruited Pork ChopsSubmitted by: PAM1961
3 T. flour
1 1/2 tsp. oregano
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. black pepper
6 lean pork loin chops
1 T. canola oil
20 oz. can pineapple chunks unsweetened
1 cup water
2 T. brown sugar
2 T. minced onions
2 T. tomato paste
1/4 c. raisins
2. Add pork chops one at a time and shake to coat.
3. Brown chops on both sides in a nonstick skillet using canola oil.
4. Transfer to slow cooker.
5. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Set aside pineapple.
6. In mixing bowl, combine 3/4 cup pineapple juice, water, brown sugar, onion flakes and tomato paste.
7. Pour ocer chops.
8. Sprinkle with raisins.
9. Cook on high 3-3 1/2 hours or until meat is tender and a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
10. Stir in pineapple chuks. Cook 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
Serving Size: 1 chop per serving
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PAM1961.