Mango Lime CheesecakeSubmitted by: MHABICHT
IntroductionA wonderfully light cheesecake without baking A wonderfully light cheesecake without baking
200 g plain biscuits, 200 grams (remove)
150 g Margarine like spread, approximately 40% fat, slightly melted
15 oz Ricotta cheese, fat-free
12 oz Plain Fat Free Yogurt
20 g Davis Gelatine
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup sugar
100 gExtra Light Philadephia
2. Chop one mango and blend it for the sauce; very thinly slice the second mango and keep it separate
3. Sprinkle the gelatine in water and leave to soak for 3-4 minutes prior to heating it up for 1 minute. Cool for 3 minutes while stirring.
4. Finely grate the rind from both limes and squeeze the juice into the mixture.
5. Beat the yoghurt, ricotta and philadelphia with sugar.
6.Pour half of the mixture over the base, then swirl the mango puree over it and add the remaining amount of mixture.
7. Refrigerate over night and decorate with the sliced mango
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MHABICHT.