- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 491.1
- Total Fat: 36.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 165.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.9 g
- Protein: 6.2 g
Raw Cashew Raspberry cake with chocolate GanacheSubmitted by: ALWAYS_DREAMIN
Part 1 – The Crust
¾ cup almonds
¾ cup macadamia nuts
¾ cup pitted medjool dates
1 tsp sea salt
1. Process the nuts into small pieces with salt in a food processor.
2. Add the dates and process until combined and sticky.
3. Press into the lined bottom of a springform pan and refrigerate or freeze until set.
4. Make the filling ...
Part 2 – The Filling
3 cups cashews
¾ cup lemon juice, fresh preferred
½ cup agave or maple syrup
¾ cup coconut oil (must be liquid, place bottle in bowl of hot water if solid)
1 tsp. vanilla
Optional: ½ pint raspberries
1. Cover the cashews in water and soak for about an hour.
2. Drain and place in blender with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until smooth.
3. Taste for preferred sweetness and tartness.
4. Pour into prepared springform pan. Place in freezer to set.
Part 3 – The Ganache
1 ½ c. grain sweetened chocolate chips
1/2 cup So Delicious Coconut Milk creamer (or other nondairy creamer)
1. Place chips in a heatproof bowl.
2. Slowly heat the creamer in a pan, take off heat when it simmers.
3. Pour over chocolate chips and mix until chocolate is melted.
4. Cool for a few seconds while mixing. Pour over filling.
5. Decorate with fresh berries. Place in freezer to set.
When firm, place in the fridge until ready to serve.
Serving Size: makes 16 servinces, 16 pieces of the cake
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ALWAYS_DREAMIN.