- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 313.9
- Total Fat: 12.4 g
- Cholesterol: 75.3 mg
- Sodium: 2,800.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 33.1 g
Creamy Mushroom Chicken BakeSubmitted by: CDRAKEAK
IntroductionQuick and simple baked chicken dish. Quick and simple baked chicken dish.
2 cans 98% reduced fat Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
1/2 cup skim milk.
2 tbsp Paprika
1 tbsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4 boneless, skinless Chicken breast halves (2 breasts).
2. Mix paprika, salt, and pepper.
3. Rub chicken breast pieces with spice mix.
4. Warm olive oil in frying pan over medium heat.
5. Brown chicken breast pieces in olive oil (2-3 minutes per side).
6. Place browned chicken breast pieces into casserole dish.
7. Mix mushroom soup with milk.
8. Pour mushroom soup mix over chicken pieces in casserole dish.
9. Cook in oven until chicken cooked all the way through (30-45 minutes).
10. Serve over rice or pasta.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CDRAKEAK.