- Servings Per Recipe: 33
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 131.9
- Total Fat: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 11.3 mg
- Sodium: 95.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
Whole Grain Oatmeal Raisin CookiesSubmitted by: LINDARC1
Introductionlow fat and high protien cookies low fat and high protien cookies
1.5 C whole wheat Flour
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 C coconut oil/smart balance margarine
1 1/3 C unrefined or coconut sugar(could use stevia)
2 lg eggs
1 Tbl vanilla
2.75 C oats
1.25 C raisins (or craisins)
dough is sticky, so you may want to flour your hands when making balls.
2. whisk together the dry ingredients in a bowl & set aside.
3. melt coconut oil in microwave. Add sugar, eggs, & vanilla and stir.
4. Add the dry mix to he wet mix and stir just until combined. Stir in the oats & raisins until combined.
5. Form the dough into balls, about 2 Tbl size, & press the balls down into cookie shape. (use glass w/flour on bottom).
6. Bake for 9-12 min or until the middle appears to be set. The cookies will still appear very, very light, even when they're done.
Serving Size: 33 2 inch cookies
Number of Servings: 33
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LINDARC1.