Almond CookiesSubmitted by: NATLURI
1 ½ cup (150g) almond meal
½ cup (50g) desiccated coconut
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp baking powder?
(pre-heat oven to 320 °F)
1. In case you have a food processor, place the almond meal and desiccated coconut in and process until it is thoroughly mixed and very fine. In case you dont have a food processor, just skip this step and mix the two in a bowl.
2. Mix the eggs and coconut oil with a handheld mixer.
3. Add the almond-coconut mixture to egg mixture.
4. Let dough chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
5. When chilled, roll into balls and flatten them with your hands.
6. Bake in preheated oven on 320°F for about 12 minutes or until slightly turning golden on the edges. Let it cool on cookie rack.
Serving Size: 16 Cookies
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NATLURI.