Almond-Choco MuffinsSubmitted by: NATLURI
• 3 cups almond meal
• 4 eggs
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• ¼ cup honey
• 3 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 cup dark chocolate chips
• 1/3 cup coconut oil
• 1 tsp baking soda
(pre-heat oven to 350 °F)
1. If you do not have almond meal then grind the almonds in a grinder/food processor.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the vanilla extract, honey, lemon juice and coconut oil. Mix well.
3. Add the almond meal and baking soda and mix well.
4. Add the chocolate chips and mix gently.
5. Bake in greased mini muffin pans for approx. 15 min.
Serving Size: 34 mini muffins
Number of Servings: 34
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NATLURI.