- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 277.6
- Total Fat: 13.8 g
- Cholesterol: 221.0 mg
- Sodium: 725.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 20.8 g
Personal oatmeal egg pizzaSubmitted by: KYLAR_STERN
IntroductionWhole grain, high protein and delicious substitute for that pizza craving with no flour or gluten for those with sensitivities, and no nasty vegetable oils. Whole grain, high protein and delicious substitute for that pizza craving with no flour or gluten for those with sensitivities, and no nasty vegetable oils.
1/4 cup dry oatmeal (I used minute oats)
1 T pizza seasoning
2 T pizza sauce
1/4 cup part skim cheese (half mozzarella, half cheddar or pizza blend)
8 turkey pepperonis
The beauty of this is in the oatmeal/egg crust, so after that add whatever you wish for toppings.
To make this a meal instead of a lovely snack, it's easy enough to get a bigger pan and up the recipe to 4 or 8 or whatever size "pizza" you need
2. preheat a pan to low/med and spray with non-stick spray. It works best if you use a sized pan so that the crust runs to the edges
3. Cook this like you would cook a pancake or start an omlette. Let it solidfy together and then flip it once its a little stiff.
4. add sauce, cheese, and whatever toppings you wish
5. At this point, I transfered it to a pizza cooker to melt the cheese and crisp it a little more for 7-8 minutes, but I would think a broiler would fine as well
6. cut it as you please and enjoy the healthiest pizza you could possibly make!
Serving Size: Makes 1 personal sized pizza