- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 155.4
- Total Fat: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 15.0 mg
- Sodium: 295.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g
- Protein: 16.7 g
Cauliflower Cheesy Garlic BreadSubmitted by: MEDHOPEFUL777
IntroductionDelicious, cheesy, and a great substitute for those fattening, carb heavy versions from your local pizza shop! Delicious, cheesy, and a great substitute for those fattening, carb heavy versions from your local pizza shop!
-1/2 head medium cauliflower, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped and sauteed till light brown
- 3 Tbsp egg whites
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
2. Microwave grated cauliflower for 5 min without adding any water.
3. Mix egg whites, garlic, half of the mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning in with the cauliflower.
4. Pour cauliflower mixture into a small rectangular pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
6. Flip the bread using a spatula, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and more Italian seasoning. Bake an additional 5 min.
7. Cool for 5 min and remove from pan. Cut and serve warm with marinara. ENJOY!
Serving Size: Makes 6 slices