Going Banana'sSubmitted by: JUDYLOUWHO
IntroductionWhen you really want some ice cream. Once the bananas are getting a little too ripe. Freeze them overnight. When you really want some ice cream. Once the bananas are getting a little too ripe. Freeze them overnight.
2 medium bananas
I found them hard to peel by hand after freezing, so you may want to peel them and place them in a ziploc baggie or freezer safe dish. I just used a knife to peel them. I also chose to add 2 ice cubes, you do not have too.
2) Peel banana and cut into 2 inch pieces.
3) Place banana pieces into the blender.
4) Pulse until your desired consistency.
5) Occasionally stop and scrape down the sides.
6) Scoop into 3 separate dishes and enjoy. Or One dish!
Serving Size: 3 1/3 cup servings
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JUDYLOUWHO.