Grilled Fish TacosSubmitted by: CATMARTENS
16 oz. white fish
8 corn tortillas
Ingredients for Guacamole:
1 ripe avocado
1 10 oz. Can Mexican Lime and Cilantro Rotel
Ingredients for Chipotle Sauce:
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
1/2 tsp chipotle powder
1-2 tbsp fresh lime juice
Ingredients for Cabbage Salad:
.75 cup shredded green cabbage
.75 cup shredded red cabbage
1 -2 tsp fresh lime juice
Whitefish is very common for Fish Tacos but you can
also use Ahi Tuna or Salmon. If you canít find chipotle powder, you can use canned chipotle in
adobo sauce, or your favorite hot sauce. Consider serving with additional salsa or hot sauce.
2. Prepare the Chipotle Sauce. In a bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt chipotle powder and
lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Prepare the Cabbage Salad. In a bowl combine shredded green and red cabbage.
Add lime juice and stir. Set aside until ready to use.
4. Prepare the tortillas. Grill or warm tortillas and wrap in foil until ready to use.
5. Prepare the fish. Season clean, dry fish with olive oil, salt and pepper (and any other
seasonings you like). Grill fish for 4-6 minutes per 1/2 inch of thickness.
6. Prepare the tacos. On a tortilla spread Chipotle Sauce, top with a few pieces of fish, a
spoonful of cabbage salad and guacamole. Share and enjoy!
Serving Size: Makes 8 tacos - 2 Tacos per serving
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CATMARTENS.