- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 322.8
- Total Fat: 10.0 g
- Cholesterol: 61.2 mg
- Sodium: 728.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 28.2 g
Sarah's Low-Cal Buffalo Chicken QuesadillaSubmitted by: SPIDIELADIE
IntroductionUnder 350 Calories for the WHOLE quesadilla, makes a great appetizer or filling lunch! Under 350 Calories for the WHOLE quesadilla, makes a great appetizer or filling lunch!
1 Large Flour Tortilla Wrap
1/4 Cup 2% Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
1 Thin Sliced Chicken Breast, Trimmed
1/4 Cup Sliced Onions
1/4 Cup Sliced Bell Peppers, Red or Green
Hot Sauce to Taste
Handfull of Chopped Cilantro, about 4 Tbsp.
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Spray a wide narrow flat pan or one that isn't too deep with PAM or other zero calorie cooking spray.
2. Cook the chicken in a skillet thoroughly sprinkling salt and pepper to taste, and then add onions and peppers, cover. Simmer about 5 minutes until vegetables are cooked. Slice chicken into strips. Drain excess liquids from pan keeping chicken and veggies intact.
3. Place the tortilla on the baking pan and add chicken and veggies over one half of the quesadilla.
4. Add a generous amount of hot sauce, however spicy you'd like it. I use about 1/8 cup.
5. Sprinkle cheese and cilantro over evenly. Fold other half over and press lightly to flatten closed.
6. Place pan in the stove for about 3 minutes, checking several times to make sure cheese is melted, but top is slightly crispy. Make sure you don't leave it in too long as the bottom half can burn.
7. With spatula, remove quesadilla from pan and place on plate, flipping so that the opposite side is now facing up on dish. Slice in quarters or in half and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SPIDIELADIE.