Eggplant ParmesanSubmitted by: MAMAOF3KIDDIES
* Eggplant, fresh, 1 eggplant, peeled (yield from 1-1/4 (remove)
* *Del Monte Petite Cut Diced Tomatoes, 3.5 cup (remove)
* Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk, 4 oz (remove)
* Egg substitute, liquid (Egg Beaters), .33 cup (remove)
* Bread crumbs, dry, grated, plain, .25 cup (remove)
* Garlic powder, .25 tsp (remove)
Peel eggplant, trim off ends and slice. Dip eggplant into egg beater then into bread crumbs. Lay in baking dish. Add diced tomatoes to the top and then sprinkle with cheese.
Baked 20 minutes.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MAMAOF3KIDDIES.