- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160.5
- Total Fat: 9.9 g
- Cholesterol: 46.7 mg
- Sodium: 164.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 22.0 g
One Pot Ground Turkey in a HurrySubmitted by: SEEMEMIMI
View the original recipe for MAKEOVER: MAKEOVER: One Pot Ground Turkey in a Hurry (by SEEMEMIMI) (by SEEMEMIMI)
1.25 lbs Ground Turkey - I like 98% lean
1 can 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup (10.75 oz)
1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
1 sm Onion - Chopped
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste (not included in nutritional info)
My husband likes his food a little more on the bland side so I always add more spices to mine on the plate. Some of my favorites are (more) garlic, onion powder, cayenne pepper, Mrs. Dash, curry powder, etc. On my plate, the more pep, the better!
2. Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in pan
3. Cook onions in oil until translucent
4. Add ground turkey & garlic powder - cook until browned
5. Add cream of mushroom soup & stir to mix.
6. When everything is heated through (only a minute or two), serve over your choice of pasta, rice or vegetables.
Serving Size: Makes 6 Servings