Salmon with PeppersSubmitted by: KATYSANCHEZ
2 (6-ounce) salmon steaks, boned, skinned, cut
into bite-size pieces
1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper, seeded
1 cup chopped green bell pepper, seeded
1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Combine all ingredients in a Medium or Large ZiplocÂ® Brand Zip 'n Steamâ„¢ bag
2. Seal bag and shake to mix ingredients.
3. Pat ingredients into an even, single layer. Place bag in microwave.
4. Cook on full power for 5 minutes (Medium bag) or 4 1/2 minutes (Large bag) or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily. If needed, continue microwaving at 30-second intervals until done.
5. Allow bag to stand 1 minute before handling. Gently squeeze bag to distribute seasonings. Carefully open bag.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KATYSANCHEZ.