Lemon Garlic SalmonSubmitted by: ADDYGIRL24
IntroductionQuick, easy, and healthy Quick, easy, and healthy
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons garlic , minced
1 teaspoon lemon pepper
2 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
2. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat; watch carefully not to burn.
3. Stir in garlic.
4. Place salmon in pan.
5. Cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
6. Flip fillets halfway through cooking to brown on both sides.
7. Sprinkle with lemon juice before serving.
8. Serve with lemon wedges and a sprig of parsley.
9. Serves 2.
10. **If you do not have lemon pepper available, use a little fresh lemon zest mixed with freshly ground black pepper as an alternative.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ADDYGIRL24.