~ General Tso's Seafood ~Submitted by: SHARMELLEO
IntroductionThis is a great recipe that can be altered at any time by adding chicken, pork or beef. This is a great recipe that can be altered at any time by adding chicken, pork or beef.
2 lbs. of Raw Shrimp
1 lbs. of Imitation Crab
1 lbs. of Imitation Lobster
1 bag of Deluxe Stir-Fry
1.28 oz. of General Tso's Chicken Seasoning Mix
2 cups of uncooked Rice
1/2 cup of Flour
1/2 cup of Sugar
4 tbsp. Veggie Oil
6 tbsp. of Soy Sauce
1 1/2 cups of Water
Now this is a large meal the way we make it, but you can always cook up less if you would like. We always make large meals like this so we have left overs for about three days.
After three days if there is any left over we have to through it out so that we do not get sick. But Most of the time when we cook like this the leftovers is normally gone by the third day ok.
SparkPeople Sponsored Video
2. Combine 2 packets of General Tso's Chicken Seasoning Mix, 6 tbsp. of soy sauce, 1 1/2 cups of water in Bowl or resealable bag and set aside.
3. Cut two bags of Raw Shrimp, Imitation Lobster and Imitation Crab into desired sizes.
4. through shrimp in with 1/4 cups of flour first than add the lobster and crab and mix in with the flour too.
5. Fry up the shrimp first than add the lobster and crab to fry them up.
6. After frying the seafood add the Deluxe Stir-Fry
and add the seasoning. Mix it together until the desired thickness.
7. You may either mix it in the rice or just serve with rice.
Serving Size: 12 1-Cup Servings
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SHARMELLEO.