- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 308.2
- Total Fat: 8.6 g
- Cholesterol: 62.0 mg
- Sodium: 1,145.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 10.6 g
- Protein: 31.1 g
Paula's Easy Chicken Enchilada BakeSubmitted by: FLUFFYWONKENOBE
6 Mission Low-Carb Corn Tortilla shells (6 in)
1 can Member's Mark Chunk Chicken Breast
1 cup 2% lowfat cottage cheese
1/2 cup taco sauce
1/2 cup Kraft 2% Shredded Four Cheese Mexican Blend
2. Combine chicken, cottage cheese, 1/4 cup taco sauce and 1/4 cup shredded cheese in bowl.
3. Spread 1/8 cup taco sauce in bottom of a 2qt. baking dish.
4. Place 3 tortilla shells in baking dish to cover bottom.
5. Spread 1/2 of chicken mixture over tortilla shells.
6. Place remaining 3 tortilla shells over chicken mix, spread remaining chicken mix over shells.
7. Top with remaining taco sauce & shredded cheese.
8. Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes until cheese is melted and begins to brown.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FLUFFYWONKENOBE.