- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 204.6
- Total Fat: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 118.4 mg
- Sodium: 745.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.0 g
- Protein: 21.0 g
Shrimp and Broccoli Fettuccine AlfredoSubmitted by: FAYETTESIDRA
IntroductionMade with Tofu Shirataki! Made with Tofu Shirataki!
-Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb- 1 Wedge
-Tofu Shirataki Fettuccine Shape- 8 oz
-Ronzoni Parmesan Grated Cheese- 1 tablespoon
-Polar Tiny Shrimp- 1 can
-Frozen Cut Broccoli- 1 cup
-Breakstone Fat Free Sour Cream- 2tsp
2. Line a plate with paper towels, place tofu shirataki on paper towels, cover with another layer of paper towels, and place something heavy on top to squeeze out water. Allow to sit for approximately 5 minutes.
3. While pressing tofu shirataki, steam broccoli and shrimp in a stovetop steamer.
4. Remove tofu shirataki from paper towels and place on a dry plate. Microwave for one minute.
5. Stir Laughing Cow Cheese, grated parmesan cheese, and sour cream into tofu shiratki.
6. Return to microwave for an additional minute to help melt cheeses.
7. Stir broccoli and shrimp into pasta and cheese.
8. If desired, return to microwave one last time for extra warmth.
9. Stir, serve, and enjoy!
**Note that you can also use fresh/frozen shrimp. I just used canned because I happened to have some lying around!**
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FAYETTESIDRA.