Chocolate Chip CookiesSubmitted by: ADARWIN212
IntroductionMrs. Fields Top Secret Recipe Mrs. Fields Top Secret Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 250
2. Cream together butter, sugars, eggs & vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl mix together flour, salt, baking powder & baking soda.
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Chill dough in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
7. Place golf ball sized dough portions 2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Bake 17-21 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is still chewy.
Don't over cream butter and sugars-causes flat cookies.
Butter is soft right after making the dough and will cause the cookies to spread out and be too thin. Refrigerate the dough before baking (a couple hours is best) to harden the butter.
Serving Size: 48, golf ball size (dough) cookies
Number of Servings: 48
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ADARWIN212.