Fruit Smoothie #1Submitted by: TJWBUCKEYES
IntroductionApple, Pear, Carrot, Kiwi, Cinnamon, Yogurt Apple, Pear, Carrot, Kiwi, Cinnamon, Yogurt
4 Med baby carrots, sliced (about 1/3 cup)
1 Apple (medium w peel on), sliced
1 Pear (medium w peel on), sliced
2 Kiwi Fruit, peeled then sliced
4 oz Vanilla yogurt (Blue Bunny brand or
1/3 cup of 1% Milk
1/2 tsp Cinnamon, ground
Yields: 3 servings.
1) Add milk, yogurt, and cinnamon to a blender.
2) Chop or slice kiwis, apple, pear, and carrots. Then add them to the blender.
3) Secure lid, then blend on high for 2 minutes or until smooth.
4) Remove lid and test for texture. If mix is still too grainy or if hard fruit piece remain, replace lid and blend for 1 more minute until smooth.
5) Pour into 1 cup servings.
6) Serve chilled. Enjoy with garnish and/or straw.
Extra smoothie mix can store in sealed container in refridgerator for 3-4 days, or longer in freezer.
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TJWBUCKEYES.