Easy Fruit CrepesSubmitted by: BLOGILATES
IntroductionThis delicious breakfast (or dessert) comes together in minutes but looks as good as it tastes! This delicious breakfast (or dessert) comes together in minutes but looks as good as it tastes!
1/3 cup oats
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
1 packet stevia (optional)
Vegetable oil spray
If you don't like bananas, you can substitute another soft fruit like a mango. When you pour the batter into the frying pan, make sure you coat the pan in a thin, even layer. Watch recipe creator Cassey Ho demonstrate how quick and easy it is to make this recipe!
Be sure to subscribe to Cassey's YouTube channel for weekly additions to the "Cheap Clean Eats" series, as well as fun workouts!
2. Add half the banana, the egg and the almond milk; puree until smooth
3. Pour 1/3 of the mixture into a non-stick frying pan coated in vegetable oil spray and heated on low/medium
4. After bubbles begin to form on the crepe, flip it and cook the other side
5. Fill cooked crepes with sliced strawberries and bananas
6. Optional: top with Greek yogurt and honey
Serving Size: 3 crepes