Pumpkin Penne CasseroleSubmitted by: MAMAOF3KIDDIES
* Fit & Active Whole Wheat Penne, 12 oz (remove)
* Ground beef, lean, 16 oz (remove)
* Milk, canned, evaporated, nonfat, 24 fl oz (remove)
* Pumpkin, cooked, 2 cup, mashed (remove)
* Tomato Sauce, 1 cup (remove)
* Light Brown Sugar, 4 tsp (remove)
* Paprika, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Lea & Perrins, Worcestershire Sauce, 3 tsp (remove)
* Garlic powder, .5 tbsp (remove)
* Pepper, black, .5 tsp (remove)
* Onions, raw, .5 cup, chopped (remove)
While pasta is cooking, cook ground turkey and onion in large skillet; drain. Stir in evaporated milk, pumpkin, tomato sauce, sugar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and black pepper. Then add cooked pasta, and cover.
Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes, until pasta is thoroughly cooked and casserole has thickened.
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MAMAOF3KIDDIES.