- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 197.2
- Total Fat: 1.4 g
- Cholesterol: 65.7 mg
- Sodium: 224.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 26.3 g
Raspberry Honey Mustard ChickenSubmitted by: REMINISCING
8 4-oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Salt and Pepper to tast
1 jar (12.75 oz) Sugar Free Red Raspberry Preserves
2 Tbsp Honey Dijon Mustard
2 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
2 Tbsp Clover Honey
2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
2 Tsp Poultry Seasoning
1 Tsp Black Pepper
2. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, and place in the baking dish.
4. In a small bowl, combine the raspberry preserves, honey, dijon mustard, worcestershire sauce, poultry seasoning and pepper. Mix well.
5. Pour sauce mixture over the chicken, and brush to coat.
6. Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil, turn chicken over and brush sauce mixture.
7. Bake uncovered for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
If desired, remove chicken from baking dish, and add 1 Tbsp Cornstarch mixed with 1 Tbsp Water to sauce mixture to thicken.
Makes 8 servings.
**Try with other sugar free preserves such as orange marmalade, blackberry, etc.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user REMINISCING.