homemade Fish pieSubmitted by: KIKI2323
IntroductionQuick & easy Quick & easy
* Cod (fish), 3 fillet (remove)
* *Potato, raw, 1 medium (2-1/4" to 3-1/4" dia.) (remove)
* Half and Half Cream, 1 cup (remove)
* Soup, bouillon cubes and granules, low sodium, dry, 1 teaspoon (remove)
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
Choose a large enough dish to take the fish fillet whole, i use frozen fish for ease.
Lightly oil the dish base
slice the potatoes with skin on
place one layer on bottom of dish, add fillets ontop cover with crumbled stock cube salt and pepper and half fat cream, layer rest of potatoes ontop.
Bake in a hot oven covered for 20 mins remove cover and bake till golden brown and serve..scrummy
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KIKI2323.