Mini Pita PizzasSubmitted by: MAMAOF3KIDDIES
* Weight Watchers Pita Pocket Bread (1pt), 6 serving (remove)
* *Extra Light Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Garlic, 3 cloves (remove)
* Mozzarella Cheese, part skim milk, 12 oz (remove)
* Parsley, .25 cup (remove)
Put the pitas onto a cookie sheet. Drizzle each pita with oil and scatter minced garlic over. Cover the pie with a layer of the cheese combined and work all the way to the edge of the shells. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, until cheese have melted and begin to bubble. Remove from oven and garnish with parsley.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MAMAOF3KIDDIES.