- Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 64.6
- Total Fat: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 29.0 mg
- Sodium: 113.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 3.2 g
Died and Gone To Heaven Chocalate Cup CakesSubmitted by: RJSDAD7798
*Organic All-Purpose White Flour, 1.75 cup
*Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking, 0.5 tsp
*Splenda Brown Sugar Blend, 0.5 tsp
Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened, .75 cup
Baking Powder, 1 tsp
Baking Soda, 1 tsp
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Applesauce, unsweetened, .25 cup
Egg, fresh, .5 cup (2large eggs)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cake pan or bundt with non-stick cooking spray, set aside
2) Blend flour, SPLENDA┬« Granulated Sweetener, SPLENDA┬« Brown Sugar Blend, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder and salt in large mixing bowl.
3) Combine buttermilk, oil, eggs, vanilla extract, and coffee in a small bowl.
4) Add flour to mixture, using an electric mixer on medium speed, mix until Smooth (about 2 minutes).
5) Pour batter into cake pan or bundt pan. If traveling, I recommend a 13 x 9 pan
6) Bake for 35 minutes, until an inserted toothpick in center of cake comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes.
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user RJSDAD7798.