Shamrock SaladSubmitted by: MAMAOF3KIDDIES
* Kraft Jell-o Brand Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin Dessert (Jello), 4 Serving (remove)
* *Dole Pineapple Tidbits 100% Pineapple juice, 1.5 cup (remove)
* Cream Cheese, Fat Free, 100 grams (remove)
* *Cool Whip Free, 16 tbsp (remove)
* *Dole Mandarin Oranges, 1.25 cup (remove)
Place the gelatin in a large heat-proof mixing bowl. Add the boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add 1/2 cup of the reserved pineapple juice and stir well to mix thoroughly. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill for about 30 minutes, or until the gelatin is the consistency of raw egg whites.
Place the cream cheese in a medium mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Beat in remaining 1/4 cup pineapple juice and set aside.
After the gelatin has chilled to the proper consistency, beat the gelatin with an electric mixer for about 1 minute or until foamy. Add the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth. Gently fold in the Cool Whip, then the drained pineapple and mandarin oranges.
Pour the mixture into an 8-inch square pan and chill for 8 hours or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MAMAOF3KIDDIES.