White Chocolate BiscottiSubmitted by: CLUNKYSHOES
IntroductionA crisp Italian cookie A crisp Italian cookie
3/4 c Splenda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c egg substitute
1 2/3 c all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
4 oz Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped
fat free cooking spray
2. In a large bowl combine Splenda, egg substitute, and vanilla, and beat with a mixer.
3. Slowly add the flour mixture to the Splenda mixture.
4. Stir in the chocolate.
5. Divide the dough in half. Roll each half into a roll about ten inches long and place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Flatten dough until itâ€™s about 3 inches wide.
6. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and cool for about 10 minutes.
7. Cut each roll diagonally into 20 slices. Place the slices on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray (cut side down) and bake for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
8. Flip cookies, and bake for 10 more minutes.
9. Transfer to a wire rack and cool.
Makes 40 servings.
Number of Servings: 40
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user QUITE-CONTRARY.