- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 147.8
- Total Fat: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 68.4 mg
- Sodium: 278.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 28.4 g
Balsamic Chicken w/MushroomsSubmitted by: MAMAOF3KIDDIES
* 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
* 2 tsp Dijon mustard
* 1 large garlic clove(s), crushed
* 1 pound uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, four 4-oz pieces
* 2 cup mushroom(s), small, halved
* 1/3 cup canned chicken broth
* 1/4 tsp dried thyme, crumbled
* Transfer chicken and marinade to baking pan. cook for 20 minutes.
* Heat remaining teaspoon of oil in skillet. SautÃ© mushrooms for 1 minute. Add broth, thyme and remaining tablespoon of vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are deep brown, about 2 minutes longer.
* Serve chicken topped with mushrooms.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MAMAOF3KIDDIES.